We’re Ready to Help
From understanding your child’s diagnosis to starting a therapy program, there are a lot of steps along the way. Our team of therapists and administrators are ready to help at every step along the way. Below is a list of steps to consider as you’re deciding what is best for your child. Call us at any point in the process and we’ll be ready to help.
Below is a list of some of the important things you should be considering while you are determining the best course of treatment for your child.
- Schedule an ADOS (Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule) evaluation. We can offer referrals.
- If an autism diagnosis is given, reach out to us to discuss your treatment options.
- Fill out the intake form so that we can review your child’s needs and help you understand your insurance coverage.
- One of our clinicians will schedule a time to meet with you in person to walk you through the steps to get started.
- Schedule an assessment and build a treatment schedule. We will handle all necessary insurance authorizations before treatment begins.
We Have a Plan
CEAS prides itself on being one of the first providers of ABA therapy in the St. Louis area with a longstanding reputation for obtaining results. CEAS has over a decade of experience developing and implementing effective, high-quality ABA programs. Our programs draw on this expertise, while also relying on the ever growing body of research surrounding effective autism treatment.
Speak With a Clinician
Parents interested in learning more about the services offered by CEAS can complete a preliminary application and set up a time to talk to a consultant. The purpose of this initial meeting is to give a basic overview of applied behavior analysis, answer questions about the program and our approach, discuss costs, and answer questions about insurance coverage.