Behavior Technicians provide day-to-day in-home behavioral intervention for children. Working from programs created by the consultants, the behavior technicians are responsible for working one-on-one with the children to address their skill deficits and improve their quality of life.
Comprehensive Early Autism Services currently employs/ contracts with behavior technicians. The qualifications for a behavior technicians are as follows:
- Own a car/have transportation and be punctual
- Be working toward or have a bachelor’s degree (in psychology, special education, or related field)
- Ability to accept and implement feedback and constructive criticism in teaching, and overall job operations
- An understanding and ability to follow the rules of confidentiality and privacy for clients
- Ability to maintain a professional relationship with clients, and all individuals related to and involving clients
- Ability to carry out specific programs in supervised, and unsupervised work environments
- Experience in applied behavior analysis is preferred
- All CEAS employees must pass a background check
- Pay is competitive and varies with experience
- Health insurance available to full-time employees
- 401(k) available
We are currently looking for an individual who is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). We are looking for a motivated and driven behavior analyst to grow with our organization whose clinical approach fits well with our vested model.
The duties of the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) include:
- Supervising and training non-certified staff
- Attending bi-weekly team meetings with family members and therapists
- Providing training and feedback to parents as needed
- Analyzing data taken by therapy teams and making treatment decisions
- Updating client goals and treatment plans
- Taking part in initial assessments for new clients
- Providing some direct (1:1) service to young children with autism
- Working closely with our lead consultant
- This position requires a car, and a willingness to drive to clients’ homes
- A BCBA certificate
- Experience working with children or children with disabilities
- Salary is competitive and varies depending on coursework completed and previous experience
For current employees.
We believe that when our employees are happy, our clients receive a better program. Follow this link to tell us how we’re doing.